From 5th to 9th June, there will be a small edition of DebConf, so called MiniDebConf, in Hamburg. In the course of this conference, different teams among the developers of Debian will hold sprints, conentrated meetings to work on features, bugs and discuss topics important for the team.
The international team behind Debian Edu will also organise a sprint and invites not only developers, but also interested users who would like to help form the destribution. Some topics on the agenda are:
- State, remaining questions and documentation for Debian Edu 10
- Goals and ideas for Debian Edu 11
- among others, cloud connections, mobile device management and whiteboards
- Reports from the work with schools
- Skolelinux as a product, marketing, etc.